Old 14-05-2008, 11:18 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
GrtArtiste GrtArtiste is offline

Default How are you getting at your lawn tractor blade?

On May 14, 5:17 pm, "Srgnt Billko" wrote:

I take my decks off, remove the blades and sharpen them with a 4" angle
hand-held grinder. But you might want to consider one of the car ramps
available in all auto stores / departments.

I bought the ramps, and also a cheap floor jack. After driving up the
ramps, I raise the rear end up about 3-4 inches and then lower it onto
some 3 in thick-4ft long landscape timbers. That gives me room to
clean the underside.

GrtArtiste