Old 15-05-2008, 12:18 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

Default Poulan Pro Model 135 (Gas Edger)

gecko wrote:
On Tue, 13 May 2008 21:29:02 -0400, Art
wrote:

Here is the edger version
http://www.ordertree.com/ARI.aspx?Mf...20Edger&AFID=7

Do you see a primer in the parts diagram? I sure don't.
Also that web page does not seem complete - no second page itemizing
the parts.

-GECKO

Works for me. If you click on the + next to 'Illustrated Parts Lists" it
should expand and show 2 entries below it. Click on "Carburetors...".
That should bring up a new window with the carb breakdowns. One version
with a primer and one without. The part numbers are at the bottom. Click
on a part reference number and it should highlight in the parts listing.

It's not that complicated.

--
Art