Old 15-05-2008, 12:21 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

Default How are you getting at your lawn tractor blade?

EXT wrote:
My mower deck disconnects by throwing a lever then dropping the belt and
can be removed without lifting the tractor. Then I turn it on its back,
scrape, pressure wash and remove the blades for sharpening on a bench
grinder.

Be careful with that pressure washing. It's quite easy to push water
into the spindle bearings and they won't last long after that.

--
Art