Old 14-05-2008, 09:59 PM posted to austin.gardening
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman is offline

Default Flying Fat Ass*d Ants

Been having an invasion of ants wanting to take a swim in my pool.
Just a whilst ago I must have skimmed about a couple of hundred out of
the water. Is there anything in the market that will control these
flying Jack Cousteaus? It seems as though the more I take out, the
more find their way to the water. I have controlled the fire ants,
but these cousins of theirs are a pain in the rectum.

Thanks,

Ray
South Austin
===