Old 14-05-2008, 11:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default First Sweet Peas

On 14/5/08 22:52, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes

Janet, have you grown L. matucana? Short stems but a scent that knocks you
over.

Yes Sacha i have and they are lovely but some of Roger Parson's old
fashioned SP's really do rival those. He lists them all with their
strength of fragrance/ and or show quality in his catalogue

Oh, groan, Janet. Now you've set me off. But thank you anyway. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk