Old 15-05-2008, 12:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Trichopilia Evaline

Andy doesn't list everything on the site. One year I asked them for a couple
of plants that they said they didn't have, but when I got to Redland there
they were.

I'm making a note of it fer ya.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
"tbell" wrote in message
.com...
On Mon, 12 May 2008 22:50:49 -0700, tenman wrote
(in article ):

Now blooming in the GH, this is a hybrid of T.tortilis and T.marginata,
examples of which species are shown below it. A good example of a hybrid
inheriting the best of both parents, it has the form of the tortilis
greatly enhanced by the coloration of the marginata. A relatively small
plant, it has large flowers for its size and is a carefree grower.

Wow! I want one.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Yeah, I checked Andy's Orchids and they only have one species, and nothing
as nice as Tennis's. maybe we can prevail on Diana to search Homestead
for us, LOL!

K Barrett