Old 15-05-2008, 09:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tracey[_2_] Tracey[_2_] is offline

Default Blueberry Not Fruiting

"Steve Harris" wrote in message
In article ,
(Tracey) wrote:

the balcony is south facing, so it
gets plenty of warmth and sun during spring/summer months

Other comments about fertilisation may well be right but I wonder if it is
short of water?

A useful bit of gardening software at
http://www.netservs.com/garden/

Thanks for the suggestion Steve. I always make sure the plants are well
watered in warm weather and the blueberry only gets watered with rainwater
whenever possible as that's what was recommended on the info tag that
accompanied the plant. So I don't think that's the problem. I tried
putting some coffee grounds on the soil the other day to see if that helps
as I read it can.

Tracey