Old 15-05-2008, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Wisteria 'tree', Embothrium and Laburnum arch

On 15/5/08 10:49, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

On May 15, 1:04 am, Sacha wrote:
http://i27.tinypic.com/jkcbh0.jpg

I love spring!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

Gorgeous garden - what is the shrub to the right, the orange one?

Judith

That's the Embothrium coccineum, aka Chilean Fire Bush, and no, it won't
take your winter temps! ;-(( Glad you like the garden - there's plenty of
work to do in it but I've really done my back and neck in so I'm as much use
as a chocolate teapot at present. Luckily the weeds don't show in photos.
;-))