Old 15-05-2008, 06:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Garden Fence

In article
,
Billy wrote:

This morning while walking in the gardens morning mist (it is
usually fog, but this morning it's steam), I came upon a recovering
cauliflower (pre-FePO4 treatment, gotta do it every 2 weeks) that
has purplish-orange eggs (one group of 3 and another of 7) on the
underside of its' leaves. Doesn't match description of cabbage
worms. Probably innocuous, right? Or is this where I bring out the
Sevin, flame throwers, and a tactical nu-clee-ar device?

Oh hell, just squish them, or remove part of the leaf. ;-)
--
Peace! Om

until they put their foot down." -- Stephan Rothstein