Old 15-05-2008, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
dr dr is offline

Default Malvern Show

Hi all,
Anyone go to Malvern this year ? I went to Malvern for the first time and
was struck by the amazing array of "Betterware" stalls that were there.
People selling everything from mops to toothpaste. I just wondered if
anyone else was a bit annoyed about all the rubbish you had to trawl
through to get to the good stuff.

I've been to several other big(ish) shows in the past and I don't remember
any of them being quite so ... infested.

Don't get me wrong I liked the show, the gardens were great, the plants
stalls were nice (if not exactly cheap), and the tool sellers were
plentiful. It just seemed twice the size it really needed to be to address
gardening. Oh and the weather was fantastic for such a day out.

Ho hum, just my 2pence worth.
Duncan