Old 15-05-2008, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_3_] Sally Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default where can I buy garden troughs?

On Tue, 13 May 2008 21:59:17 +0100, Tom wrote
(in article ):

Seriously, I just can't find them? :-)

I keep seeing them but always in commercial places - outside restaurants
etc. Does anyone know where I can buy them?

I want large wooden ones - around 1.5m long.

A search on Google for wooden garden troughs found these ones:

http://www.brooksidenursery.co.uk/ha...anter--trough-
large-54-p.asp

Plenty of other results as well but I haven't looked at any others.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through the usenet newsgroup uk.reg.gardening