Old 16-05-2008, 07:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Katey Didd Katey Didd is offline

Default taxes and the best place to vegetable garden?

"tstovall" wrote in message
I'm wondering where to retire. It would have to be in a location where
housing prices are not outa this world, like San Diego, etc. But I also
want a place that I can grow wonderful vegetables most of the year. Even
if that means in a northern state with season extensions and a greenhouse.
Or the deep south. or, what's your thoughts on climate and taxes!!!? Don't
vege's taste better with less taxes?
~tom

I had a relative just south of Atlanta GA that gardened almost year round.
Taxes are low and houses modestly priced outside the cities and towns.