Old 05-04-2003, 08:44 PM
Mary Fisher

Default "Why not eat insects?" - was Which tree and where?

I can remember a guide camp when the 'cook patrol' were unwise enough to
prepare porridge followed by scrambled egg. We think they served them in
the wrong order, but we weren't entirely sure.

LOL!

I gave up while in the Brownies, all those silly games running over
outstretched legs ... and I couldn't understand why you got badges for doing
everyday things like turning the heel of a sock!

I still have some and was pleased to see that 'thrift' was rpresented by a
skep (straw beehive).

Mary
--
Kay Easton