Old 16-05-2008, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Glyphosate

On 16/5/08 10:23, in article , "stuart
noble" wrote:

snip

So, do you reckon injection by syringe is an effective delivery method
for glyphosphates? I'm thinking particularly of borage where I could lop
off the top of the plant and inject into the main stem as I go. This
would presumably not deliver much volume of liquid but at least it would
be accurately placed. The roots are about a foot long so digging out
isn't really an option.

Borage! And there's me desperate for some. I'm the only person I know
that's killed it off! Don't get rid of it, just buy more Pimms. ;-))

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk