Old 05-04-2003, 08:44 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Speaking of Hogs, when did you see your last hedgehog?

In article , Rog
writes
Come to think of it, I haven't seen one for a quite a long time, a definate
decline, usual road kills are badgers.

We haven't seen a hedgehog for three years now.
There don't seem to be any for a radius of about 10 miles.
Apparently they are susceptible to distemper - at least that is the
reason an elderly farmer friend of ours gives for their complete
disappearance about three years ago.

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,