Old 16-05-2008, 02:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Sam Sam is offline

Default Best place to buy ladybugs

I'm pretty sure those are those orangey ladybugs, and not the bright
red ones. I think they are Asian beetles. I'm pretty sure regular
ladybug are fine.

On May 16, 9:46 am, The Cook wrote:
On Fri, 16 May 2008 06:36:15 -0700 (PDT), Sam
wrote:

I would like some ladybugs for my SMALL garden. 9foot by 5 foot. I
have ants, so I assume aphids. Where is the best place online to by a
small qty of them.

Any tips for keeping them around?

Careful. I don't know the whole story, but someone brought in
ladybugs into this area a few years ago. Now they are everywhere and
do like to come in when the weather cools.
--
Susan N.