Old 16-05-2008, 04:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Garden Fence

In article
,
Billy wrote:

I guess you folks be the champions of heat. What was it? One hundred
days of 100F temps or some god awful thing like that? I ain't gonna
bore you with my petty complaints. Sure felt fine to point the spray
nozzle straight up today and pull the trigger, though. Hmmm, hmmm,
hmmm.
--

Billy

Maybe in WEST Texas. :-)

I'm in the Hill Country.

It rarely breaks 100 all summer, but we have plenty of days in the 90's.

I did used to run a misting nozzle for my chickens when I had them.
The coop was built totally in the shade under post oaks.
--
Peace! Om

until they put their foot down." -- Stephan Rothstein