Old 16-05-2008, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
len gardener len gardener is offline

Default Bath water

g'day yuri,

don't store it at all is the way to go use it all as fresh as you get
it, if you have too much to use for the plants then use a bucket and
use it to flush your toilet thus saving good clean drinking water
wastage for that task.

ans use the washing machine water the same way also good for gardens
if you want to make it even safer to use for potted plants as well
check our laundry gel recipe out it gets good revues from all those
who convert, we have used it for a decade now and my lovley is never
likley to go back to those other brands. it does as a hand wash as
well as general purpose cleaner as well and if you can get used ot no
suds in the dish water it is good there also.

we also use our dishwater in the gardens, we wash using a basin that
sits in teh kitchen sink, and at our plce we wash each second day.

water management begins with using water at least twice. oh pee in a
bucket and add that in there as well for food trees and vege' garden.

On Thu, 15 May 2008 22:02:40 +0100, Yuri
wrote:
snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev