Old 16-05-2008, 09:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Identification please - if possible

On May 16, 11:28 am, Sacha wrote:
On 16/5/08 11:02, in article
, "Judith in

France" wrote:
On May 16, 8:55 am, Sacha wrote:
On 15/5/08 22:28, in article
, "Judith

in France" wrote:
On May 15, 10:13 pm, Sacha wrote:
snip

Paulownia tomentosa, Judith - I'm pretty sure.
snip

I've Googled it - yes, that is exactly what it is, thank you and
Jeff. Now, short of taking a stepladder there, how can I get some
seeds?

Judith

I'll send you some when ours 'does its thing'. You'll have to email me your
address because in my usual inefficient fashion, I've lost it or 'put it in
a safe place', as I prefer to think of it.
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

Thank you Sacha, you and your filing system!!!

Judith

I know - it's hopeless. I had it on my computer but I don't think I
transferred it when I bought this new one! I promise that this time it will
go into the physical address book, as well as the computer one.

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
children.'

Do I hear an echo? Did I hear that last year :-)

Judith