Old 16-05-2008, 10:38 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
kathy[_3_] kathy[_3_] is offline

Default raccoon war

Okay, did some more research and we don't even
want this animal in the yard at all. Too much disease
in the poop and not good for people with impaired
immune systems to get anywhere near it. So DH
is trying to find the animal control place to rent
a humane trap. Doing all sorts of research about
how to properly handle trapped animal and remain
safe. Will also move the dog food into the house
and attempt to work around it (our house was not
build for anything as silly as storage!).

k :-0