Old 17-05-2008, 02:51 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default New to me maybe to you #1

In article
,
Bill wrote:

http://www.seedsanctuary.com/

Some guy in Britain got me looking about.

Bill

The multinationals just keep pulling the noose tighter and tighter.
The thing is that denial is much easier than admitting civilization
is under attack. I can't deal with it. There isn't anything I can
do. I just need to relax, I just want to lie down . . . and they've
won. No tanks in the street. No street fighting. No demonstrations.
Then . . . one day they come to take your neighbor, and then another,
and then without really being aware of it, it's Bosnia,
all over again.
--

Billy
Bush Behind Bars