Old 17-05-2008, 01:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Identification?

There are so many Dends that look like that. There's an unregistered (I
think) mass produced Den called simply "MC" that is a miniature and looks
just like yours. Home Depot sells them all the time. I believe they come
from Kerry Bromeliads. They are very lovely, actually, and stay small.

But really, no way to say for sure.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Faz wrote:
Could one of you help me with the identification of this orchid. White
petals and red lip. The flower is about 25mm across. It looks like a
miniature. I picked it up at a plant shop for free, but no tag for
identification. Being new at this wonderful hobby, I thought I would ask
those in knowledge.

Thanks,
Chuck.

Its a dendrobium