Old 17-05-2008, 02:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Reliable tree nursery which will despatch?

On May 17, 7:58 am, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
I'm looking for several container-grown trees - while I'd prefer
bare-root, this is too late in the year.

I'm looking for
Apples: one each of Charles Ross; Devonshire Quarenden.
Quince (big yellow pear-shaped one)
Damson.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

One nursery not too far from you that might well be able to help you,
is Pfobs on thae Watton Road. The dear old chap died last year and
left the nursery to the man who had worked for him all his life - what
a gesture. I can't speak for the quality now, it is under new
ownership. The new owner is V. Moore, Watton Road, Colney, Norwich.

Judith