Old 17-05-2008, 02:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Reliable tree nursery which will despatch?

On 17/5/08 14:46, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

In article ,
Rusty Hinge 2 writes:
| I'm looking for several container-grown trees - while I'd prefer
| bare-root, this is too late in the year.
|
| I'm looking for
| Apples: one each of Charles Ross; Devonshire Quarenden.
| Quince (big yellow pear-shaped one)
| Damson.

Try Reads (Loddon): http://www.readsnursery.co.uk/

They don't appear to have either of the apples. Meant to say to Rusty that
the quince he wants is Cydonia oblonga, not Chaenomeles.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk