Old 17-05-2008, 01:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Reliable tree nursery which will despatch?

The message
from Judith in France contains these words:

One nursery not too far from you that might well be able to help you,
is Pfobs on thae Watton Road. The dear old chap died last year and
left the nursery to the man who had worked for him all his life - what
a gesture. I can't speak for the quality now, it is under new
ownership. The new owner is V. Moore, Watton Road, Colney, Norwich.

Ooo ta. Thanks for reminding me of Phobs. I'll look into it.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig