Old 17-05-2008, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_3_] Sally Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Chelsea Flower Show

On Sat, 17 May 2008 09:48:31 +0100, Howard Morgan wrote
(in article ):

"Howard Morgan" wrote in message

Due to ill heath my wife and I are unable to go to this years Chelsea
Flower show - hence I have 2 tickets for Tuesday 20th May. If you are
interested please post here and then we can take it from there. It would
be a pity to see these tickets go waste

Still nobody wants these tickets

They are genuine

Just a thought - have you thought to offer them through Freecycle? I find
things go very quickly there - and it has the advantage of being local, so
someone can collect them from you: http://www.freecycle.org/

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through the usenet newsgroup uk.rec.gardening