Old 17-05-2008, 04:34 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
kathy[_3_] kathy[_3_] is offline

Default raccoon war

We now have two 1/3 full bags of dogfood and two
new bags (our little darlings have diet food and tooth
tartar control food) sitting in our rather small kitchen
and dining area. I put the security bar down on the
slider just in case! That critter has me spooked!

I remember doing research that says they can take
three days to cover their territory so that would get
him back here Sunday night. (Great another work/school
night.) The trap is set out baited with kibble and marshmallows.

k :-)