Old 17-05-2008, 10:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default How do I keep rabbits out of my garden? Recommendations?

In article ,
"Tom J" wrote:

Vivian Darkbloom wrote:
My landlord won't allow me to put up a fence, so I'm open to all
other
suggestions.

viv

http://icwdm.org/Publications/pdf/Ra...trapplans1.pdf

I used a trap just like this when I was helping feed the family in the
1930's when we had to scavenge for food. You should know rabbit is
very good!!

Tom J

Tom are you about 80 years old and computer literate too?
Please post more!

Bill who shot his rabbitıs not right away but when they looked back
feeling safe. Had a blue tick at one time but we turned him into more
of a house pet.
Blue tick is a beagle rabbit dog.. FYI Miss a shot an a good dog
brings it back for another chance.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
Neat place .. http://www.petersvalley.org/