Old 17-05-2008, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Reliable tree nursery which will despatch?

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

What are you going to do with all the fruit, start a cottage industry
in jam making :-)

Since I live in an old farmworker's cottage...

(I have just bought loads of Kilner tops to go with loads of Kilner
jars. Also have stacks of screwtop jars of other sorts - mainly jammy -
and a freezer)

TAAAW, I make quite a lot of wines and other stuff like sloe gin,
morello cherry rum, strawberry whisky, etc.

Urglemoot, anyone?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig