Old 18-05-2008, 12:04 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Newbie: Goldfish pond requirements

the minute I step close to the pond I have the swarm in the corner begging for food.
Ingrid

On Sat, 17 May 2008 09:30:38 EDT, Gill Passman wrote:
I know what you mean about the pond still looking empty - lol. I now
have 16 small Shubunkins and 6 Golden Orfes and still need to look
closely to see any fish....the Orfes have done a good job of getting the
Shubunkins out a bit more but I still look at the pond sometimes and it
looks totally empty of fish....