Old 05-04-2003, 10:08 PM
ned

Default "Why not eat insects?" - was Which tree and where?

Mary Fisher wrote:
I've eaten insects both knowingly and unknowingly but I know a
ten year old girl who cooked and ate (with relish - not the sauce
type) a dish of earthworms. She was one of several military
family children who were learning about survival.

And why not?

Because it would remind me of school dinners onion soup ;-)

You had soup at school?

There's posh!

As I recall it would have been 'posh' if each course was served on a
new plate.
Today, I would kill for a plate of Grannies 'left overs soup'.
What she could do with split peas and lentils ...... !