Old 18-05-2008, 11:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod[_2_] Rod[_2_] is offline

Default Bosch Isio Trimmer

tpow wrote:
snip
I picked one up in FOCUS last week and immediately thought...........what a
dangerous tool. OK hedge trimmers have blades but they do have a safety
system (both hands to operate) but this little thing only required one
hand...........hmmmmmm.

(Just realised how appropriate it is to *snip* the previous post. :-) )

You might be right - but has it got enough oooomph to take a finger off?

I can't decide if I want you to say 'yes' (it is powerful but dangerous)
or 'no' (it is wimpy but safe). Hmmmm.... pondering.....

--
Rod

onset.