Old 18-05-2008, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Frederick Williams Frederick Williams is offline

Default Seeking shade-loving plants and roses for tubs.

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:

The message
from Frederick Williams "Frederick
contains these words:

Any suggestions for small, "interesting", shade-loving shrubs or
ground-cover plants and mail-order businesses to buy them from? Also
roses suitable for tubs. In both cases things that thrive on neglect
will be of particular interest.

If you're anywhere near South Norfolk I'll give you a rose in a tub -

That's very kind of you! but I'm not.

well, I'll give you the rose and the soil it's in, anyway. Rather like a
small white dog rose with a yellow centre IIRC, and *VERY* vigorous.

--
Remove "antispam" and ".invalid" for e-mail address.