Old 18-05-2008, 03:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod[_2_] Rod[_2_] is offline

Default Bosch Isio Trimmer

tpow wrote:
"Rod" wrote in message
tpow wrote:
"Rod" wrote in message
tpow wrote:
snip
I picked one up in FOCUS last week and immediately
thought...........what a dangerous tool. OK hedge trimmers have blades
but they do have a safety system (both hands to operate) but this
little thing only required one hand...........hmmmmmm.

(Just realised how appropriate it is to *snip* the previous post. :-) )

You might be right - but has it got enough oooomph to take a finger off?

I can't decide if I want you to say 'yes' (it is powerful but dangerous)
or 'no' (it is wimpy but safe). Hmmmm.... pondering.....

--
Rod

onset.
we moan at the kids for not enough exercise, sitting in front their comps
and there we are buying tools that don't give us any.............I'll
stick to hand shears and garden scissors.......and the new Karcher cos
scrubbing the patio is way to much exercise.

Indeed we do. But in this case, one of the main motivations is due to
muscle problems than simply *cannot* do what is required.

Thanks for the answers. Guess curling tongs could be used to kill off the
taller weeds... :-)

indeed these electro/mechanical aids are a godsend for those with muscular
problems....I did not mean to sound negative.

Not a problem. I wasn't 100% certain so thought I would ensure clarity.
I hoped you meant as you did. Thanks all.

--
Rod

onset.