Old 18-05-2008, 03:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Frederick Williams Frederick Williams is offline

Default Flymo Power Trim 700

Bob Hobden wrote:

"Frederick Williams" wrote...
Is the Flymo Power Trim 700 any good? Are any Strimmer-type tools any
good? If any are, what would you recommend?

Personally I wouldn't go for electric garden tools if I could avoid it. Self
powered ones, although dearer, are so much easier to handle, more powerful,
and go places the electric ones can't.
Our Husqvarna (about £110) has done us proud over the years and seems as

Does it have a model name or part number?

good as new. Probably have to go to a proper Garden Machinery shop to get
one though, I don't think the sheds do them.

--
Remove "antispam" and ".invalid" for e-mail address.