Old 18-05-2008, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Flymo Power Trim 700

"Frederick Williams" wrote...
Bob Hobden wrote:

"Frederick Williams" wrote...
Is the Flymo Power Trim 700 any good? Are any Strimmer-type tools any
good? If any are, what would you recommend?

Personally I wouldn't go for electric garden tools if I could avoid it.
Self
powered ones, although dearer, are so much easier to handle, more
powerful,
and go places the electric ones can't.
Our Husqvarna (about £110) has done us proud over the years and seems as

Does it have a model name or part number?

It was the cheapest one they did at the time so look for that.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden