Old 05-04-2003, 10:44 PM
jane

Default Viburnum tinus disease (again) - sorry!

On Sat, 05 Apr 2003 21:49:43 +0100, Pam Moore wrote:

~On Sat, 5 Apr 2003 19:07:50 +0100, "John Martin"
wrote:
~
~I posted recently about Viburnum tinus hedging plants that had become wilted
~and pathetic looking.
~I think I read in The Garden (RHS mag) that there is a new pest in
~this country attacking viburnums. Gave mag to a friend so cannot
~check.
~
Thye did have an article in Dec 2002 about the new types of vine weevil in
the UK being particular to V. tinus.

http://www.rhs.org.uk/publications/p.../newspests.asp

But I can't remember what those five new pests are that they've announced
more recently :-( apart from one's a horse chestnut pest.

--
jane

Mark Twain

Please remove nospam from replies, thanks!