Old 18-05-2008, 10:39 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko Srgnt Billko is offline

Default Check manufacturers sites

I needed a set of blades for a JD mower deck and when I checked online I
found my local dealer didn't have them in stock.

The next day I thought I would check out-of-town dealers since I was heading
down to Scaranton Wilkes Barre for the weekend. This time I noticed an
offer of coupons (printable) on the JD site. Got one for 20% off . The
dealer down by Wilkes Barre had the blades in stock and didn't hesitate to
accept the coupon.