Old 18-05-2008, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Reliable tree nursery which will despatch?

The message
from Anne Jackson contains these words:
The message from Rusty Hinge 2
contains these words:

Wines stocks reduced ATM to some pleasant stuff which is rather cloudy,
some mead and some sloe gin - er - sloe white rum. If I get round to it
there will be some elderflower bubbling away soon. I use cartons of
white grape juice for most of the liquid, and just a little water which
has been used to steep the flowers.

Comes out like a fine Muscat.

The dreaded AG (White Horse) - I hesitate to use the full name - once
told me that all of my wines were like sherry, of different types. I
could never decide whether or not he was being nasty! ;-)

Lé-ihod Lo!

Probably not.

If you want to make a very sherry-like wine, take just under half a
gallon of strong tea, half a gallon of white grape juice, start
fermenting, then top-up with un-oiled Lexia raisins and one chopped
dried bananananana.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig