Old 19-05-2008, 08:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Tesco: A Multicultural Problem

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 04 May 2008 12:23:35 +0100, MichaelS
wrote:

Nick Maclaren wrote:
Please do not respond further to this racist troll.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Tesco is a problem though.

Tesco isnt a problem, its a supermarket that meets all out needs.
Choice. The government want consumer choice in all its public
services, well tesco have beaten them to it.

So, small shops close. Times move on. I dont se my local college doing
courses on eel trapping or witch burning either.

Tesco. Great place, must take as much of my disposable income as
shell, bp and united distillers

Both Shell and BP are culpable in the deaths of Ken Sara Wiwa and others
trying to defend the Ogoni People of the Niger Delta. If Tesco is
anything like Walmart, you aren't doing yourself a favor with it either.
United Distillers seems like a reasonable investment but then I don't
know them.
--

Billy
Bush Behind Bars