Old 19-05-2008, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_3_] Sally Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default What plant is invading me ?

On Mon, 19 May 2008 15:00:53 +0100, Rob wrote
(in article
):

I have a feeling that this could be embarassingly easy.

Can someone please identify the plant picture-linked below?
It is all over my garden at this time of the year, starting its life
is the form of little, dark-green "leaf-rosettes"; it also seems to
have very shallow roots (but I fear this may be deceptive).
It especially seems to like getting amongst the raspberry canes (what
doesn't?).

The picture is not as clear as I had expected but:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=o019co&s=3

As you say, the picture isn't at all clear, but could it possibly be common
hemp nettle? We get a lot of that and it is very easy to pull up.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through the usenet newsgroup uk.rec.gardening