Old 19-05-2008, 09:02 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
[email protected] frankreiff@gmail.com is offline

Default Newbie: Goldfish pond requirements

The fish have acclimatized properly and now swim around quite happily
in the open. They are still quite shy but they do take their food once
I step away.

I don't think they'll be properly settled until there's a lot more of
them in there, but it's a good start.

I went to another gardening center and they had some gorgeous
goldfish..

The all natural habit idea is nice, but not at all what we went for
with the garden.. perhaps when we redo it in 20 years time :-)

All the best for your project Gill!