Old 20-05-2008, 02:57 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Couple of tree questons

Persephone

I agree that words are important. If you cannot get the spelling correctly,
how would they expect us to understand what they are saying? They really do
not care about being misunderstood. Maybe that is from a lack of
understanding?

I respect your post and your points. Please visit www.treedictionary.com
and if you happen to find - "misspelled" words - please let me know and
when I hear from you I will make corrections. You can post them to the list
for the whole world to criticize or just in email viewed in the special room
of the Bush Administration, where they monitor our emails. Thank you. My
worry is being misunderstood, a great deal more than any criticism.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 May 2008 18:20:32 -0700, Persephone wrote:

On Sun, 18 May 2008 18:10:40 -0500, Jangchub
wrote:

On Sun, 18 May 2008 10:36:21 -0700, Persephone wrote:

On Sun, 18 May 2008 10:04:33 -0500, Jangchub
wrote:

Pecan's take a while to establish their tap root. It pretty much
takes most of the trees energy to do this.

J.C., you have an apostrophe where none is needed in "pecan's", but
don't have one where it IS needed, in "trees [energy]".

Deer are forbes eaters and will eat anything when hungry. The plants
they aren't eating may have spray from cats or other animals on them
which will deterr them.

Deter - one "r".

Many factors.

What is a "forbes eater"? I couldn't find it via search engine.
Do you perchance mean "forage"? Honest question.

If you are not a native speaker, excuse entire message.

Persephone

will u now edit all my post's, oops, posts? thanx, but no thanx. I
spelled forbs incorrectly. wot is ur pernt? have nothing to do!"?*$

I honestly never heard of "forbes" before, and just wanted to learn
something new that would be useful in the garden. Now that you've
given the correct pronunciation, I have looked it up and learned
something new.

Persephone

...after you corrected my spelling. thanx. my new mission in life is
to be grammer and splling incorrect in every powst. If you couldn't
find out what a forb was during a search for deer/forbes, you are full
of crap. I don't like what you did. I didn't give you correct
pronunciation. I gave you the correct spelling. They are both
pronounced the same way. I'm done here.