Old 06-04-2003, 12:44 AM
madgarder

Default Sticky pot syndrome

I'm afraid they'd attach themselves to me leg
instead...................GBSEG
madgardener
"Tsu Dho Nimh" wrote in message
"madgarder" wrote:

Well, I thought I detected an old disease showing tell tale signs lately.
First pots of dianthus stuck to my hands. Then a little red dianthus

called
Persian star stuck to my hands, in fact, two of them stuck tight and I

had
to pick them up. A pussywillow stuck next. Then a red dogwood

followed
me home, followed by a large three gallon pot of Double file viburnum.

Then of all things, a TREE called a Forest Pansey redbud and a Sand

cherry
stuck to my truck and came home,

You know, if you spray yourself with WD-40 before you go to the
nursery, this will not happen!

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both