Old 20-05-2008, 06:49 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default New to gardening

meatnub wrote in

oups.com:

Hello,

gee, Paul, are you following me around?
seriously, i think this year you should spend some time
looking at where & when there is sun in your yard (you can see
this on the weekends) & where you would like to place your
raised beds/square foot gardens and yes, i do recommend them!
they're especially useful if you don't want to spend all your
time weeding & watering.
in fact, if you email me your address, i'll send you one of
my square foot garden books (i have 2 for some reason). use
enigma at mv dot com. evil.net works but the spam filter
sometimes grabs my good mail. if i remember, i might toss in a
cookbook for you too
lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair