Old 20-05-2008, 04:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default taxes and the best place to vegetable garden?

In article
,
Billy wrote:

It's.... mixed.
Dad has shown some interesting results using beneficial herbs in the
teas, not just straight green tea. Things like dandilion and Matte'. The
brewing process with the kombucha critter seems to enhance the effects.

You can tailor your tea mix to what you are trying to treat.

Dandelion is OK but yerba mate is nasty tasting stuff. Hmmm. I
wonder if you could make a "single malt" flavored kombucha?

The nice thing is that, like with any tea, you can add herbs for flavor
as well as medical efficacy. :-)

Fruit juices too.

Maybe that's what Charlie is up to out in the "skunk works". He
say he be brewing compost tea but he may be funnin' us;o)
--

Billy

lol Manure and compost tea seem to be good for a quicker fertilizer
without burning plants? I've never tried it but dumping the poopy duck
ponds we used to have (kiddy pools emptied by mostly bailing) seemed to
be well loved by the plants.

Duck poop tea. g
--
Peace! Om

until they put their foot down." -- Stephan Rothstein