Old 20-05-2008, 07:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
meatnub meatnub is offline

Default New to gardening

On May 20, 1:49*pm, enigma wrote:
meatnub wrote
oups.com:

Hello,

gee, Paul, are you following me around?

haha too funny! I saw someone mention square foot gardening (was it
you?) in a thread over in rec.cooking I believe so I googled it,
checked out Mel's website, and ended up here.

*seriously, i think this year you should spend some time
looking at where & when there is sun in your yard (you can see
this on the weekends) & where you would like to place your
raised beds/square foot gardens and yes, i do recommend them!
they're especially useful if you don't want to spend all your
time weeding & watering.

Thanks, Yeah I definitely need to figure out when & where the sun is
in our yard. That's the first baby step I need to take. I have no idea
about watering either, or weeding. LOL so yeah baby steps here.

*in fact, if you email me your address, i'll send you one of
my square foot garden books (i have 2 for some reason). use
enigma at mv dot com. evil.net works but the spam filter
sometimes grabs my good mail. if i remember, i might toss in a
cookbook for you too
lee
--

I just might take you up on that offer! You are too kind! I've already
got 3 cookbooks coming though! (TJOC, BHG, Betty Crocker).

Paul