Old 06-04-2003, 01:32 AM

Default Court/HOA pounds lady over Wildscape

I keep hearing this again and again, but frankly I dont see the supporting evidence
that property values slide if somebody got plants out front rather than grass.

Real estate agents say the 3 most important items are location, location, location.

I think the whole "property values degraded by x,y,z" is a myth promulgated by
control freaks. the fact is having an asshole crazy neighbor is more likely the
reason for people to dump their house and take a loss to move, which is not something
one would know as they look over the house and give a bid. In fact, the main reason
people sell their house is their job has moved, divorce, want smaller or larger house
or they died. And anybody thinks buying a great big new house is a great investment
better think again. It is a great investment for the developer, but I classify great
big expensive new homes along with great big expensive new SUVs and high flying Enron
stock. When the oil hits the fan none of em are going to hold their value. Good ol'
conservative Milwaukee must be leading the nation .. the great big new homes out in
the burbs are standing empty, a drag on the market and people are moving back into
town where there is a building boom going on. Ingrid

When you live in a quarter million dollar house, property values matter. The
homes in my development range 200 to 400 thousand dollars.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.