Old 20-05-2008, 09:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ignoramus4856 Ignoramus4856 is offline

Default Tomato supports

Whenever we plant tomatoes, they grow very big, about 7-8 feet tall
and yield a lot of tomatoes. I am not complaining. (we use chicken
manure and sometimes fertilizer).

But, my question is what do people use that is cheap and sturdy and
can support such a big tomato plant.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/