Old 20-05-2008, 09:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default V. tricolor var. suavis

I love the flower. Not thrilled with how they sit on the inflorescence
though. They are rather widely spaced. But maybe that's the species. I'm
going to do a little research, but I loved it enough that I would have
bought it no matter what.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Diana Kulaga wrote:
Hah! The only one Motes had on Friday, and it's all mine, mine, mine!

Diana

You made me go look it up. The lip looks slightly whiter than I recalled,
but I suppose its a trick of the light. Nevertheless its a nice flower!
[pant]